After I posted “You Might Be a Farm Wife If….” I got so many great comments and feedback, I had to create another post.
You might be a farm wife if….
- The veterinarian is on your speed dial ahead of all food delivery/takeout places.
- Husband asks what you are doing today and you know he is not asking for a date (from Amy).
- You know what a “zerk” is [Go ahead, Google it, I will wait ]
- Your children were embarrassed when you picked them up from school in ‘barn clothes’. (from Savvy Farm Girl)
- You were considered marriage material when you pulled pigs instead of making the movie on a date. (from Judi)
- You can kill a possum with a shovel or a pitchfork (future post alert)….
- ….and have requested shooting lessons from hubby for future possum encounters
- Any vacation involves at least one cruise through an implement dealership lot! (from Jennifer)
- If you have ever had the “bull and cow” talk with you’re children instead of the “birds and bees”! (from Karin)
- Your house went absolutely silent when the Paul Harvey “God Made a Farmer” commercial came on during the Superbowl.
- Getting covered in mud is not part of a relaxing spa retreat. (from Kelly)
- You actually need the four-wheel drive on your SUV.