After I published the post “Top 10 Things You Will Never Hear a Farmer Say“, I received so many nice responses from friends on Twitter, Facebook and WordPress that I just had to share. Here are some more things you will never hear a farmer say….
- I’ll get that fixed for you right away (Kelly N.)
- I sold ALL the cows (Curtis A.)
- I made some money this year (Keith J.)
- The brown chore boots go better with my Carhart overalls, the black chore boots go better with the denim overalls
- I really enjoyed talking with that lady who called from the USDA Ag Statistics Service today (My Dad)
- I don’t mind paying taxes, no need to buy anything at the end of the year (every accountant who does farm taxes)
- That weatherman is so smart
- Goody! More government forms to fill out
If you have more ideas for future posts, please add them to the comments section or send them to me via Facebook or Twitter.
2 thoughts on “More Things You Will Never Hear a Farmer Say”
I think I shut the gate…. I guess we’ll find out tomorrow.
Good one! thanks. I love the pictures you put on your blog. Makes me want to pick up the camera and get outside.